Effectively supporting social transformation.
While skill-building and intellectual development are central to the Erie House mission, we also equip participants with tools and a platform to advocate for issues impacting their community, including:
- Immigrant Rights
- Child Care Policies
- Community Technology Legislation
- College Opportunities for Undocumented Students
Our Advocacy Objectives
- Organization of focus groups to increase awareness of the issues facing our community
- Placement and support of those new to leadership roles
- Integration of advocacy efforts across all departments
- Development of collaborations to effectively support social transformation
Generously funded by the Marguerite Casey Foundation to train and develop tomorrow’s leaders and advocates.